Calling a stranger
makes you feel uneasy?
They’re waiting for our calls.
How does telemarketing work?
1.We get to know your product or service
- We get to know your product or service as if we use it daily.
- Together, we will set the goals we want to achieve with the campaign.
- We’ll write a convincing call script and train our telemarketers be specialists representing your product or service.
2.We’ll establish a magical Fontakt with the client
- We’ll create an ideal database of your best clients and similar profiles based thereon.
- We’ll phone those who might need your product or service and who will welcome our call the most.
- We can introduce ourselves to the client as your partner or even as someone from your company.
3.We look at the data and plan for the future
- You can monitor the fruits of our work in real time. This way, you can refine your campaign on an ongoing basis.
- At the end of the campaign, we’ll analyse the data and provide you with a summary.
- And repeat what works by copying and adjusting successful campaigns.
Other miracles can be performed over the phone as well.
We’ll separate the wheat from the chaff and bring you the ideal client – someone who is interested and ready to buy. You enter the picture once it’s time to shake hands.
We’ll arrange the client meetings on your behalf. The less you worry about doing business, the better you can refine the service experience.
Updating client information
Personnel changes, priorities change, and your databases become outdated. We check and update your clients’ information – so it remains useful.
Studies and surveys
As the saying goes, data is the new oil. We collect data and conduct research by phone or online. Use them cleverly, e.g., to gain a market advantage.
You guessed right. The sales with the best price and quality ratio are made over the phone. We will conclude your contracts, sell your products, and increase your profits.